The V4B hosted IP PBX IP PBX solution, aipVoxx, enables your business to achieve the benefits of expensive PBX’s hardware at low costs. A hosted IPBX is ideal for small businesses, particularly with offices in multiple locations where all the phones across the locations are extensions off the hosted IP PBX.
With our hosted aipVoxx IP PBX you achieve the optimum VoIP solution implemented with no disruption to your business. Our IP PBX solution offers you the following benefits:
- Voice mail for all extensions
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Recordable IVR Prompts
- Automated Attendant (AA)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Call Routing to Multiple Extensions or Targeted User
- Call Hunting - Sequential, Round Robin, Random
- Hot Line and Warm Line Automatic Calling
- Call Log : Made, Answered, Missed Calls
- Personal Directory with Auto-dial
- Free calls between extensions - wherever located
- Subsequent Incoming Calls with Calling Name and Number
- Call Duration with Call Time Stamp Stored in Call Logs
- Name/Identity (Text) Display at Start Up
- Distinctive Ringing Based on Calling and Called Number
- User Downloadable Ring Tones and Ring Tone Generator
- Speed Dial Support
- Call Park - User Definable Parking Space Number
- Call Transfer; call forward
- Music on hold
- Call Recording
- Inbound calls answered at any extension, worldwide
- Fax to desktop
Bring your business communications into the 21st Century today with a hosted PBX solution from V4B
An IP PBX needs to be used in conjunction with IP Telephones. To find out more about the telephones available to you click IP Telephones or contact us at email@example.com.
If your business needs its own PBX or your current size or growth expectations reduce the cost effectiveness of a hosted service then V4B can offer the right solution for your business. Owning your own IP PBX offers even greater cost savings than a hosted solution as your business grows and can provide outstanding levels of functionality at a fraction of the cost of a traditional office telephone system.
To find out more about our small business IP PBX package for immediate installation contact us at IPPBX@voip4business.biz
To discuss your business VoIP requirements contact us on
+44 (0) 207 442 2229 or +61 (0)280 147185
To learn more about our how to maximise your business benefits from using V4B VoIP services click VoIP .
V4B VoIP Solutions for your business