Implementing 3CX combined with Business VoIP from V4B enable your business to achieve all the benefits of expensive PBX’s hardware operated by major multi national organisations at prices less than most office telephone systems. 3CX provides rich functionality with a user friendly interface allowing easy configuration by the user.
Discover the advantages of 3CX software VoIP IP PBX
3CX Phone System for Windows is an award-winning software-based IP PBX that replaces traditional proprietary hardware PBX. It is based on the SIP standard and supports most popular SIP phones, VoIP Gateways, VoIP service providers and PSTN phone lines. It is easy to manage by system administrators as it integrates well with Windows Network infrastructure.
- Far less expensive than a hardware-based PBX
- Allows employees to hot-desk and tele-work
- Easy connection of remote locations
- Unlimited extensions
- No need for separate phone cables as the phone system uses the existing data network
- Easier to manage via its web-based management console
- Utilize any SIP phone instead of being locked into one vendor
- Receive and make calls via existing phone lines using VoIP Gateways
- Save on call costs with V4B VoIP Service
- Voice mail, including forwarding to e mail
- Call forwarding with advanced rules by caller ID, time and type of call
- Unlimited auto-attendant / digital receptionist
- Call Centre functionality
- Hotel charging module
- Web-based management console for easier administration
- Unlimited extensions
- Windows 2008 server integration – run a PBX virtualised
- BLF - set presence and eliminate phone tag
- MS Outlook / Salesforce.com integration – launch calls directly from your favourite CRM
- 3CX VoIP Client – simplifies usage and boosts mobility
- 3CX Tunnel – for easy remote connections
- Fax server
- Unified Messaging – receive voice mail and fax via email
- Phone provisioning
- Paging and intercom
- Call queuing
- Call recording
- Call conferencing
- Call parking, call pickup, call forward, dial by name
Check the features of 3CX Phone System for Windows.
For product updates and more information visit 3CX VoIP Blog.
To discuss your business VoIP requirements contact us on
+44 (0)207 442 2229; +61 (0)280 147185
To learn more about our how to maximise your business benefits from using V4B VoIP services click VoIP .